PehuTec’s Software team is looking for new team players to strengthen the growing team in Espoo and Oulu. In PehuTec we work with customers from different technology areas where need of software and wireless communication is rapidly growing. In this position you have possibility to see different kind of projects where common part is embedded software and many cases also wireless communication.
You can be experienced professional or beginning of your professional career.
– You are a great team player with “can do” attitude and desired to learn
– MSc or BSc degree from software or equivalent area
– Working experience from embedded Linux software development
– Knowledge of Agile SW development methods and tools
– Knowledge of interfaces and low level device driver development
– Knowledge of serial protocols like I2C, SPI, CAN
– Knowledge of embedded UI development technologies like QT framework
– Kernel custom builds for embedded hardware
– Debugging skill
– Ability to read hardware schematics
– Own hobbies related to Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or other embedded devices
Keywords we are looking for:
C, C++, Python, Yocto, Bitbake, Qt, VirtualBox, Busybox, u-Boot, Device tree
Please send your application HERE.
For more information, please contact:
Jussi Vepsäläinen, SW Team Leader / Specialist
+358 40 543 2528
Ari Lajunen, Engineering Director
+358 40 543 0250