Hand in hand with the quickly growing industries like Internet of Things, 5G and engineering of medical devices, the volume of software testing is rising. PehuTec’s Test Engineering team is now looking for new members to strengthen the growing teams in Espoo and Oulu.
As a SW test engineer you may work for example as a consult, test architect, test designer, product deployment support, test engineer, automation engineer or test tool developer.
In this position you will work in our customer projects with newest technologies.
You can be experienced professional or younger talent.
– You are a great team player with “can do” attitude and desired to learn
– Ability to do requirement analysis
– Ability to create test specifications
– Ability to develop test cases
– Execute tests and report results
– Failure analysis and troubleshooting experience
– Software feature integration testing and debugging experience
– Test setup building experience
– Ability to create test code, test applications, log parsers by some common language like Python
– Understanding of software development processes and practices
– Knowledge of IP protocols
Keywords we are looking for:
Robot framework, Selenium, Python, Java, CI, Jenkins, scripting
Please send your application HERE.
For more information, please contact:
Jussi Vepsäläinen, SW Team Leader / Specialist
+358 40 543 2528
Ari Lajunen, Engineering Director
+358 40 543 0250