PehuTec is a R&D partner that solves various sizes of product development challenges for our customers. We are focused on wireless, IoT and medical solutions. Software team is our biggest team but we have competence also in electronics and mechanical design. We provide services that turn ideas into successful products. We are looking for new members to join our cheerful team.
PehuTec is Finnish-owned, flexible and employee-oriented company. Our employees well-being is important to us in changing life situations. We offer varied and interesting projects for different industries. In addition to excellent colleagues, we offer competitive salary and multiple benefits.
Our offices are located in Oulu, Espoo and Ylivieska.
As a SW test engineer you may work for example as a consult, test architect, test designer, product deployment support, test engineer, automation engineer or test tool developer.
In this position you will work in our customer projects with newest technologies.
Look at HERE what our employees tell about their career at PehuTec.
What we expect from you:
- You are a team player, eager to learn new things and you have ”yes we can” attitude
- You have experience of software testing
- You have experience of test systems development
- Agile SW development methods are familiar to you
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We appreciate these:
- Test setup building experience
- Ability to create test code, test applications, log parsers by some common language like Python
- Experience of test automation frameworks like Robot Framework or Selenium
- Knowledge of wireless protocols and embedded systems is plus
Please send your application HERE.
For more information, please contact: